He’s Steve & she’s Nanette.
- Transplanted Easterners settling into a rural life in the Pacific Northwest – but we arrived here 20 years apart
- Married summer of 2014 – Celtic handfasting
- Madly in love … but some days just mad
- Probably aging faster than we should considering the size of our TO DO list
- Happiest when working together on a new project on the wee homestead (Nanette wrote that part!)
- Goats would be fun! (Nanette wrote that part too)
- Wake up everyday feeling grateful for so very many things